Become a Payontime supporter!
- Agree payment terms at the outset of a deal and stick to them?
- Explain your payment procedures to suppliers?
- Pay bills in accordance with any contract agreed with the supplier or as required by law?
- Tell suppliers without delay when an invoice is contested, and settle disputes quickly?
Then why not become a Payontime supporter and join the UK's largest Prompt Payers Directory.
- Free to join!
- Promote your business & services in your sector
- Display your website and social media connections
- Find new customers & suppliers who also take prompt payment seriously
- Use the Payontime supporter logo on your site and stationary
- Let others know that you believe paying on time is the right way to do business
Changes To The Late Payment Legislation
The late payment of commercial debts regulations 2013 have now been implemented.
Changes to the legislation were tabled at European level which needed to be adopted by England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Consultation ensued and now the existing legislation has been amended. The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013 was introduced on the 16th march 2013
About this website
Welcome to payontime.co.uk
In 1997, the Govt in partnership with leading business organisations launched the Better Payment Practice Campaign. They implemented a basket of measures to help businesses get paid on time. When the Group completed their work in 2008, some members of the original team asked to keep this website running.
The purpose of the site is to provide a resource of information to support businesses get paid on time and to provide a community for businesses that support prompt payment to be able to engage with each other.
The site will always be free for anyone to use and get involved with. Products and services offered on the site will always be driven by supporter need and details of supporters will never be offered to any third party. In this way we will always keep to the purpose of the site, to help businesses get paid on time.