Introducing the Payontime 'Get Paid' Terms & Conditions Package.
A collection of everything you need to get your invoices
Paid On Time
Late payment letters, forms and templates
Statutory Late Payment Letters Disclaimer
Our late payment legislation letters have been compiled by a credit management professional. However, they are supplied to you as a guide only and no liability is accepted by the pay on time website, its members, servants or agents for any loss or liability incurred by anyone making use of any or all of them. You should consult your financial or legal advisers who know your business in detail, for advice on how they should be tailored to your needs.
Letters and Forms
Use your sales documentation [such as estimate forms, order acknowledgments and delivery notes] to remind your customers of your Terms of Trade by printing them clearly on the reverse.
- Request and consent form for bank reference
- Application for bank reference letter
- Credit application form
- Letter confirming the amount of credit available
- Estimate form
- Initial invoice
- Letter agreeing payment by instalments
- Letter acknowledging dispute of invoice
- Letter informing a debtor that statutory interest and compensation for debt recovery costs will be charged on an existing debt
- Letter informing a debtor that statutory interest and compensation for debt recovery costs will be charged on all future orders
- Letter informing a debtor that contractual interest will be charged
- General reminder letter 1
- General reminder letter 2
- Final reminder letter
- Information required when instructing a solicitor to begin legal proceedings
- Letter advising the appointment of a collection agency